Let us get to know you!
Knowing all about your company — what you do, who you serve, and what makes you unique — will become the foundation for your new website and will inform decisions made throughout the duration of the project.
Provide a brief, high-level description of your company.
- What you do
- How long in business
- How the company got started
Do you have any taglines, slogans or common quotes that you use as a company?
ONE WORD ADJECTIVES that describe each of the following:
- Your Company’s Personality (How you interact with CUSTOMERS)
- Your Internal Culture (How your TEAM interacts with each other)
- Your Impact (How customers’ lives are better by working with you)
About Your Customer
Who is your primary target audience? How do you define them?
What are the top 3-5 most frequently asked questions by prospective customers?
Your Unique Value
What separates you from your competitors?
- Provide at least one example or story of how you have exhibited these qualities.
When your ideal customer lands on your new website, you have less than 10 seconds to make an impression. If your customer came away with just two thoughts about your business what would you want them to be?
Authority & Trust
What do your ideal customers want to know about you in order to trust you?
Process & Promises
What’s it like to work with you? What can your customers expect from start to finish?
What do you commit to do for your customers? What do you stand behind as a company?
Let’s get to the real essence of who you are. If you had to sum up your company in one word or phrase, what would it be?
Who is/are the decision maker(s) for this project?
- Will we be needing others’ feedback and/or approval of the website prior to launch?
Review & Approve Sitemap
Estimated Project Duration – 2-4 months
- Importance of momentum
- Up to 2 rounds of revisions per phase
- Phase 1 – Home page design
- Phase 2 – Full site buildout
- Out of Scope work includes significant deviations from approved design, layout, sitemap, functionality, etc. or additional rounds of revisions.
- Prior to launch, we’ll need access to your domain registrar account or put into touch with your IT team.
- We do not manage clients’ domain names. You are responsible for renewing your domain name.
- Go here to learn all about your hosting options. You’ll have to make this decision prior to launch.